Monday, October 24, 2016

Mendacity Hall of Fame

Live from the Hall in Whittier, California:

"I have always express to France my desire to forever end our ancient emnity." Adolph Hitler, 1939

"I have here in my hand a list of 205 . . . a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department. . . ." Joseph McCarthy, holding a grocery list.

"I want America to know that their president is not a crook." Richard Nixon

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."
George W. Bush 


"“1.8 million people are dead. But they're registered to vote. Some of whom vote even though they're dead,"Donald Trump. With that many to pick from, he might give us one or two examples. You think?

No comments: